Reuben Dip Recipe
- 1/2 pound diced corned beef
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Rye crackers or rye bread
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
2. In a medium-size bowl, mix corned beef, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, sour cream, ketchup and mustard. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with rye crackers or bread.