Perfect Guacamole Recipe
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, minced (add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- dash of cumin
- (Optional: 1 Roma tomato, cored and chopped)
Mash together avocados, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt, cumin with a fork until well-mixed. (If adding tomatoes, stir them in at the very end.) Serve immediately, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole) and refrigerate.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Nature’s Frequencies Food Freshness Card
For Wholesale Pricing Join For Free