|Oreo Madness Ice-cream Cake Recipe|
- 1 package of Oreos (39 cookies)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 quart of vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups)
- Softened caramel and hot fudge topping
- Finely crush the Oreos using a food processor or placing them in a large zip-lock bag and smashing them.
- Place Oreo crumbs in a bowl and add 6 tablespoons of melted butter, mix well.
- Line an 8×8 dish with foil.
- Press in half of the Oreo crumbs. (2 cups) Press firmly making an even layer.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- If making homemade vanilla ice cream start churning it as soon as you put the Oreo crust in the freezer. It will be the perfect consistency when finished.
- If using store-bought ice cream remove from the freezer to soften while the bottom layer of Oreo crust is firming up in the freezer.
- After the Oreo crust has been in the freezer for 30 minutes take it out and top with the vanilla ice cream. Smooth it out evenly.
- Place back in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- You don’t want the ice cream to get really hard just hard enough that when you press the Oreo crumbs on top of it they won’t sink in. This will create a hard Oreo texture for the top layer.
- After about 20-30 minutes remove from the freezer and top with remaining Oreo crumbs. Press gently but firmly to create a hard Oreo texture.
- Place back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and pull out the foil/Oreo Madness from the dish. Cut into squares and serve with caramel and chocolate topping.
Nature’s Frequencies Food Freshness Card
For Wholesale Pricing Join For Free
The Food Freshness Card™ utilizes US Patented Award-Winning Technology and has won the prestigious Gold Medal Edison Award. Independently laboratory tested to keep your food fresher up to 50% longer for many fruits, vegetables, and breads. Simple to use, place the Food Freshness Card in your refrigerator, under your fruit bowl, in your bread box, or anywhere food is stored. Guaranteed to last 1 year.