Nothing is better than sweetness with a kick. Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken packs a powerful punch with the hot pepper sauce that is sweetened by the honey. Serve this delicious dish over rice or on toast or a bun for a spin on pulled BBQ chicken. For just under $10, this recipe will feed an entire family!
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the pot.
- In a mixing bowl, mix steak sauce, honey, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce. Mix well. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken and let it marinate in sauce for the last 1/2 hour of cooking.