If you love the citrus scent, you will surely love this homemade citrus coconut soap! You will need the following:
Homemade Citrus Coconut Soap Instructions:
- Prepare all your ingredients and tools. Clean all the containers and dry it up before using it.
- Cut the shea butter soap base, what you will need is a 1/3 block of it. Place the soap base a microwave safe container. Melt it inside the microwave with a 30 second interval.
- Once the base has completely melted, add in the citrus zest, orange essential oil and the shredded coconut.
- Mix all the ingredients well using a stick blender or a fork.
- Pour the mixture inside the molder. You can sprinkle and add more citrus zest and shredded coconut if you like.
- Let the mixture sit for 24 hours before removing it from the molder.
As simple as these steps, you can already have your own coconut soap plus you can also enjoy the benefits of using a coconut product. Not only that, you can also enjoy the tangy and sweet smell of orange giving you a fresh clean scent. For all these worth, fresh coconut is readily available in the market. You will not have a hard time looking for one, plus you wouldn’t need to spend a lot for it. That’s all there is to this homemade citrus coconut soap recipe!