Copycat Chick-fil-A Sandwich recipe
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Dill Pickle Juice
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Celery Salt
- ½ tsp Basil
- 1 cup Peanut Oil for frying
- 4 Buns (buttered and toasted)
- Pickle Slices!
- Put chicken in zippered bag and pound gently with the flat side of a mallet until about ½” thick.
- Cut each breast into 2 equal pieces.
- Marinate chicken in the pickle juice for about an hour.
- Beat together egg and milk in a bowl.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, and spices in another bowl.
- Heat the oil in a skillet to about 350.
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg covering both sides, then coat in flour on each side.
- Fry each chicken piece for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Place on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Then serve on toasted buns with pickle slices.