Apple Pie Egg Rolls
Follow Heavenly Scents Recipes on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 3 cups apples, peeled and diced (approx. 3 apples)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons flour
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Oil for Frying
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper.
- Note: It is important to make sure the sides of the wrapper are tucked in holding the ingredients in. If they leak, it can cause splattering.
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees. Fry each egg roll for about 4-5 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.