Ambrosia Salad Squares
If you love Ambrosia Salad, then you will love these Ambrosia Salad Squares! They slice like a dream and I love them so much better than the salad!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 4 cups mini marshmallows I love the colored, but white is traditional
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut if you use whipped topping in a container, then make this unsweetened or it’s too sweet!
- 2 cans of mandarin orange slices drained well
- 1 can of crushed pineapple OR pineapple chunks well drained
- maraschino cherries – 15-20 drained and sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- For the base, combine the ingredients in a bowl and mix completely. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until browned, then remove and cool.
- For the filling, combine all ingredients together then spread over the top of the cooled graham crust.
- Take the fruit and place on top of the whipping cream layer as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. I make this the day before and it’s perfect. You can do it the morning of if you wish, but no later than that.
Nature’s Frequencies Food Freshness Card CLICK HERE to Learn More or Buy Now